HEALTHY BABIES HEALTHY FUTURES – (HBHF) improves the health of pregnant mothers, babies and toddlers by providing the latest health information, educational activities and access to services that support better Nutrition and Physical Activity.
A free programme to improve the health of pregnant mothers, babies & toddlers by providing Educational, Nutritional & Physical latest health information.
TANI – The Asian Network Incorporated is excited to deliver this programme to families within the Auckland and Waitemata District Health Board areas. The content and delivery of this programme is suitable for pregnant South Asian mothers, parents/caregivers of young children under 4yrs.
What we provide
- FREE TextMATCH service – Health promotion text messages matched to the stages of pregnancy or the age of baby are sent to your phone. These messages are about baby’s development, nutrition, breastfeeding, keeping mum healthy, and physical activity.
- FREE “Cooking Demonstration Sessions” sessions about healthier food options, cooking methods, food label reading, recipe modification and much more.
- FREE nutrition workshops to encourage affordable healthy family meals.
- FREE physical activity sessions at your pace to keep yourself and baby healthy
- FREE community events and family fun
- Socialise with South Asian families living in Auckland & Waitemata
Please contact Anjileena Dev for registration or more information
Phone 09 815 2338 – Mob 022 464 7448Anjileena@asiannetwork.org.nz
101 Church Street, Onehunga.