As the migrants or new settlers, the issue of how to settle well and access to the social service providers is significant. Failure of this process often causes us experienced unnecessary or avoidable emotional/mental health suffering. The service providers listed below would help you to get some practical support for  your settlement.

 Citizen Advice Bureau (CAB): Provide general information and help people to know thier rights
 inforNow: A free service providing information to migrants settling in New Zealand, in their preferred language

 Language Line (Office of Ethnic Affairs, OEA)
 The office of Ethnic Communties: Provide information, advice and services to, and for, ethnic communities as a government's principal advisor on ethnic diversity

 English language partner NZ: Teach English for work and everyday life in New Zealand

Auckland Library: Great range of books, learning resources, events, Auckland's heritage and more

 Belong Aotearoa (former ARMRS)

 Asian Family Services: Provide counselling for Asian affected gambling harm and family support

 Chinese New Settlers Services Trust
 Migration Action Trust
 Refugees as Survivors (RAS): Provide mental health and wellbeing support services for people from refugee backgrounds
 NZ Ethnic Social Service Trust
 Hearts & Minds (former Raeburn House): North Shore community health network

 Kainga Ora (former Housing NZ): Social house and housing development
 Inland Revenue Dept (IRD): Government agency for taxation and support
 Work and Income NZ (WINZ): Government agency to help financialy if you are on low income or not working 
 Immigration of New Zealand: Government agency to look after immigration rules and laws, including a range of visas

 Lifeline New Zealand
 Tourist & visitor driving theory quiz(Chinese Ver.)游客驾驶理论测试