Topics on this issue includes:
- Reflecting on TANI Activities
- Healthy Babies Healthy Future : What are we doing
- About Healthcare-Where Should I go ?
- Disability information videos for Chinese and Korean Communities
- #WalkNRideSouthside wants to amplify South Auckland voices!
- Let’s Talk Menopause
- Asian Community urged to do Bowel Screening Test
- Maternity Service Consumer Council
- Successfully helping Korean Speakers learn to manage diabetes
- Hope, Support and Advocacy Provide Support for Family
- Star Dance Therapy
- Love Your Bones: Protect Your Future
- Dealing With Anxiety: Children’s Autism Workshop
- A Well Parent and Well Children Seminar
- Mt Roskill By-Election
- 2017 Chinese New Year Festival & Market
- Christmas Trees of Remembrance
- TANI Event 2017
TANI newsletter supports both Asian communities and service providers to connect and share information. To improve the health and wellbeing status of our communities, this newsletter includes the issues of physical & mental health, disability, safety, family violence prevention, health program/projects, and other community events.